Thursday, July 8, 2010

Mon premier blog

Hi this is my first blog and here follows the dedications::::::
MOM:you the bestest and wat iam today is only coz of you
DAD: FOr trusting me and letting me follow my heart
Harini: FOr being my totally best critic and leavin no stone unturned in the process
Vijay: For just being vj and helping me out patiently at all times....for never judging me.....
NIFT: For showing me and the world wat i am capable of
MAS: for giving me the first taste of financial independance
BOoks and novels: for having been my one and only source of comfort and entertainment many times!!!
Human beings: for presenting me a plethora of minds to explore and analyse and learn from
Life: for giving me an interesting lesson and learning frm my mistakes!!!!

1 comment:

  1. You learn from mistakes? :P
    Welcome to blogging. I shall blog roll you. :D

    ReplyDelete